24 April 2010

Chapter 136: A Letter to Jusslee


My dear friend, brother in Christ, Jusslee,

How are you in Heaven now? God must be welcoming you into His embrace. Jusslee, you have overcome your sickness and sorrow through Jesus Christ. I am proud of you! Though you have brain cancer, you still face the days with faith. You are the man! Yes, you are...

Frankly speaking, I was really shocked when Jack Mok called me and said that you go to Heaven early this morning. That was really unexpected. I do not know what to speak. I remain silent and feel weird... What should I say? I do not even have a chance to say "goodbye", Jusslee.

I bless you to be with our Lord God Almighty in Heaven. One day when I return to Heaven, I believe you will have a lot of things to share with me how God treats you in Heaven. You will be a person who has better understanding of God because God is so close to you.

I, once was your leader; in Heaven, you may be my senior. Wait for me, brother. Now I cannot go there yet, because I have a greater purpose in life - to testify about Jesus Christ. Many things are yet to be accomplished. Remember our promise? To give glory to God in the world. Be the light of the world? Now you can enjoy your days with God.

As for me, Michael, Jeffrey and Jack, we still have a long journey to move on and carry our cross until this task is fulfilled. Jusslee, do not stop praying for us when you are resting well in Heaven. Care for our welfare, support us in doing God's mission.

Jusslee, as I am writing all these to you, my tears are rolling from eyes to cheek. Because you really mean to me as a brother in Christ. I do not know why. Suddenly, I miss you so much, recalling the times you served with me in church, and making foolish laughter and fun through videos, music, photography.

Brother, do continue to pray for me in Heaven. Once my task is accomplished, we will meet again in Heaven. At this time, would you do me one last favor? That is to pass a message to Jesus Christ saying that I love Him.

Rest in Christ forever. Thank You, Father for Jusslee's soul is rested in Your mighty hands.

Sincerely,
Jack Wong

Jusslee (Left), Me (Right)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we will have mixed feeling when someone dear to us gone home to be with the Lord. Can a person that gone home to be with the Lord intercede/care for us besides the Lord Jesus Christ ??

Jack's Stuff said...

My friend, i just express my feeling. But true enough, he is resting with God now.