19 March 2010

Chapter 132: My Sister Rachel


"San Ge (Third Brother), still sleeping?"

When I woke up, I saw my sister standing at my room door, smiling at me. Grabbing my glasses, putting it on, and looking at my sister.

She sat on my bed, and we had a chat. At that time, I could not believe my sister is already a married person. I still remembered the time we had together since she was a kid. Now, she has grown beautifully and now married. Scratching my head, smiling, saying to her, "You are already a married woman."




On 13 March 2010, my sister Rachel and her husband Ken Kiong had a wedding ceremony. I was her videographer. When I was shooting videos for them, I felt my heart was very touched, and at the same time, blessing her and her husband. I kept on reminding her, "Rachel, you must stay happily with Kiong. However, always remember to put God first in your life. Remember both of you must always go to worship God on Sunday, and have a close relationship with God. Read the bible, pray and worship God. Though Kiong must take care of you, you must also have a responsibility to bring him closer to God."

When I saw Kiong, I said, "From now my sister will be in your hand. Though God is in charge of both yours and hers. But you, as a husband, must play a very important role, that is to love my sister for the rest of your life."

1 Corinthians 7:3
"The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband."





No comments: