18 March 2010

Chapter 131: As I Tithe


These few months, I had been facing financial problems - no business in both video and Prudential. I was really panic about my life. And I did not know what to do with my life. During that time, all I can do is to sit down and pray.

However, I had a strong sense telling me that I must be faithful to God. I must believe God is my provider. No matter what I had faced previously, I did see the miracles which God worked in my life especially tithing.

Last two weeks, I was in a poor condition. I only had a little bit of my money left. What did I do about it? At that time, I was busy with my sister's wedding. I was her videographer. Spending for about two weeks preparing the videos, I did not receive any business at all.

After sister's wedding, I went to church on that Sunday, while worshiping God, thinking in mind, "God, I gonna honor You with what I had left. I do believe You will provide. You are my shepherd."


With all faith and confidence, including joy, I tithe my money (considering all, not necessary exactly 10% of our income), saying "God, I trust you. God, I trust You." After that, my heart was filled with peace, and knowing God is with me. My heart kept telling me, "You did the right thing. Now go in peace and God shall be with you."

When I stepped out of the church after worship service, I received a phone call, "Jack, we need you to do videography for Pre-Wedding. There will be on both Monday and Tuesday."

When I returned home, opening my facebook, I saw my client saying, "Jack, I want to buy insurances for both of my children. When can we meet?"

When I stayed at home, making the video of my sister's wedding, I did not ask a single cent from her and her husband, I truly wanted to bless them with my videography, and I love my sister. Therefore, my father came to me and give me money, "Jack, I am pleased with what you have done for your sister. I am very happy. And now you deserve it."

When I went to shoot video on Monday, one of the workers, Ah Yan, laughed at me, saying, "Jack, I wanna sympathize you. Tomorrow (Tuesday), you need to shoot two couples for Pre Wedding. You have no rest in between. Oh pity!"

I immediately praised God for His faithfulness. God did not only provide two video business on Monday and Tuesday, but three altogether.

Readers, this is no joke. God is watching us.
As I tithe, God remembers...

Malachi 3:10
"Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it."



No comments: