06 March 2010

Chapter 129: Who Will Be Left?


It's been a month for not blogging, yet learning so much from others.

During February (ten days), I had been to KL for Prudential Training. Of course, at the same time, I was very excited and happy to meet my best brother, Michael. We had a lot to share with each other. He even introduced a lot of his friends to me. I really enjoyed my days in KL, feeling that I was actually entering into a greater exposure.

On 22 February, I went to attend a Prudential seminar which trained the new agents to be a good and professional ones who can really help the need of others.

During the seminar, I met many friends. We had a lot to share about our future. Some had simple dreams; some just wanna have an ordinary life; some wanna be the top agents throughout Malaysia... As for me, I still stay focused on my goal.

I met a guy named Darren. He was actually a smart guy who really knew how to figure out the solutions in hard times. I really admired him one thing. He did things directly. His current salary was more than RM3000. As for a new agent, I can say he was extremely good. Well, KK is not KL. Therefore, I do believe the difference between the people in these both places.

As the days were passing by, I had lunch with Darren. We talked alot about how to engage with clients. Then he looked at the agents in the cafeteria, and grinned, he said, "Not all of us will stay in this career."

I understood what he was trying to say. He was arrogant in saying, "Look at them. As you see their actions, you can actually tell who can really stay in this line."

"I have no comment." I replied.

He looked at me, and smiled, "Why do you say that? Do you not agree?"

I smiled and said politely, "Bro, who really can stay in this career? It does not matter me. As long as we are doing the right thing, we know what we are doing. Definitely, we will succeed in life."

"Well said, mate. We will see who will be left." He grinned.

"However, I do admire you. I believe you will be very successful in life." Enviously I said.

He stood up from the chair, walked towards me and tapped on my shoulder, "Bro, how can you say that? This world is equal. We all stand equally. Everyone was given an opportunity to fight for it."

This phrase really inspired me. I was encouraged and yet at the same time, worrying about my goal whether I can be able to achieve. Before Darren left me alone, he again said in arrogance,

"Hey Dude! You looked worried. I can smell you. Put that away."

Matthew 6:27
"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?"


No comments: