20 April 2008

Chapter 9: Where are you?

Written on April 2008













“Where are you, Jack’s Stuff?” many asked.

I had been away from Tawau for two weeks since 1 April. I had gone for YPS training to enhance my leadership stronger. Within these two weeks, I receive lots of encouragements and care from my good friends. When I think it back, Jesus is always good. It is because Jesus gives me REAL friends.

I slowly began to find that my natural smile View more is fixing back piece by piece.
I know one day, it will be made whole in Jesus again.











When I returned after two weeks, I received lots of greetings and regards.

1) Youtube subscribers and friends Mostly, they are expecting a new CWalk video, and even my composed song MTV. They are my great supporters and my great encouragers.


They were all asking me whether I will be going to visit them in future.
This is so wonderful! Friendship really moves the life of men.“Jack’s Stuff, we support you all the way!”

And I wanna give thanks to the FSN friends. They are such a lovely group. The video is dedicated to Jack’s Stuff. Check this link below.


FSN Shuffle for Jack's Stuff


2) St Patrick’s Youth
They were saying that when I was away for two weeks, the youth gathering was a bit weird. However, they were asking me when I will be back. Jennica is also one of them. That really warms my heart. I love my youths too. When I returned, I can see their REAL happiness on their faces. They were greeting me and talking to me about their life. I believe God had used me to bless their life. And I gain much trust in them. Thanks be to God!













3) Msn Friends
I was so surprised when I start to get online. I saw so many messages. The friends are asking me where I’d gone. They were all concerning about my life. They are very excited to get the Jack’s Stuff T Shirts. I can never know that they are so keen to have the Jack’s Stuff T Shirts. And the funniest thing is that they will meet all of us and wear the T Shirts together. I thank God for His goodness. Jack’s Stuff is for Glory of God.


All these goodness are from God, to God and for God. Let all glory, honor and praise be to our Lord, Jesus Christ. He is such a great and wonderful God.


1 comment:

Nickie said...

did u keep 1 jack stuff t-shirt for me hor?