17 April 2008

Chapter 8: Red

Written on March 2008












“Why is your face red?” the people asked me.
“Well, I believe this is a wonderful creation of God.” I answered.

I, Jack’s Stuff has a special feature which not everyone has it.People give me a nick – Jack the Apple, Jack the Red, Jack the rose cheek... whatever…


I have a red face. Since the day I was born, my face is born to be like that. I had heard thousands of times from people, saying, “Why is your face red?”

To me, at first, I found it really annoying. It’s because I find it REAL ugly. The reddish face without any itchiness just looks blemish… People around me are normal, I am abnormal…

However, right now, I think differently. I think I am UNIQUE… No one has it, I have it. I feel proud about it.

Somehow I am allergy to Sunlight, Super Spicy food, Seafood… High temperature of hotness and Low temperature of coldness.

When any of these matters happened to me, people will notice my face very obviously! It is TOO RED! Like an Red Apple! People will surely notice it! Ha ha… Especially after my exercise, people will say, “Jack, your face!!! WOW!!! ”

People easily identify my emotions. They can roughly know what had happened to me. When I am sad, when I am happy, when I am excited, when I am panic, when I am angry… My red face will tell everything.

So I guess for those who read Jack’s Stuff blog, and they meet me in person, they will not ask me the same question again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jack the apple or Jack the ping guo thats so funny man anyway thats cool to have such werid face i hope can get like tat