12 July 2010

Chapter 140: One Different Thing


People being asking me why my blog has stopped for a period. The reason is that I have been super busy and focus on my work.

God has been guiding me and directing me to the goal. I still focus on my goal. I still remember what I need to do. I am still the same Jack who started the first chapter in this blogspot.

Though I did not write blog for a long time, I truly experienced a lot of things in life. And God has been blessing me abundantly. People said I am considered lucky and they were envious about my life. I received different kind of video projects, finding myself adapting into a life of videography. A deeper thought, a passionate soul for my own future.

To speak the truth, I am not lucky. I am just the same as anybody else. However, there is one thing different - God's grace. If you wanna say my life is lucky, I would rather say by the grace of God, I sustain in life.

Many things did happened in my life within these two months. I apologized for not updating my life.

1) Big Video Project - Jesselton Leisure 2010

2) Music Festival 2010 in KK Waterfront

3) My 29th birthday with my dear.

4) 7K charity run in Sutera Harbor

5) Being to Ranau for Pre Wedding Project

6) Being invited to Le Meridien for a talk, actually to do a big video project.

7) Discussing a MV video with Jonathan Tse (He wants a MV video)

8) Joining Core Fitness to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

I cannot remember much in last two months. Yet every moment is very meaningful. God really helps me through many hardships. Right now, I do have three things which people were struggling with -

Finance, Health, and Spiritual Life...

No comments: