11 August 2010

Chapter 146: Our 1st Anniversary


"Ring! Ring!"

Hand searching the phone in the dark, approaching towards the ringing sound. Once grabbed the phone, I looked at the time. It was 6AM in the morning. Hmm...

That day was 10 August 2010 - our first anniversary (Amanda and me)

Time flies too fast! What do you do for these few months? Have you done anything which is worth doing in life? Without hesitation, I got up on the bed, brushing teeth and preparing to find my dear.

Few days ago, when I was hugging her from back. She asked me, "Dear, what are we going to do on that day?" Slowly, I took out the tickets and she viewed it, saying, "To Manukan Island?"



Yeah! To Manukan Island. Most of the couples may go out doing romantic stuffs in city such as movies, dinner, shopping. This time, I wanna be one of those romantic people trying their anniversary on the beach.

At 7:30AM, m dear was waiting for me at her house. She was so excited running towards my car. Hopping into the car, I immediately said to her, "Now let us enjoy our breakfast in McDonald's. She was overjoyed.




At 8:30AM, we went to take ferry at Jesselton Point. There were so many tourists such as Koreans, Westerners, Eurasians... I felt that we were also one of the tourists in that crowd. Many people were queuing to enter the jet boat.




Regarding to this wonderful trip, I would like to give special thanks to our tour guide, George Wong. Though he was not there with us, he arranged everything nicely and in order. Hence, we would not waste any seconds when we reached the island.

First, we went to try Undersea walking. My dear was extremely excited. She will really happy when she entered into the undersea to watch the real live marine swimming around her.







Then we tried the parasailing. That was so awesome! We went into the air and we felt the breeze and viewed the entire Sutera Harbour and other islands. Of course at the same time, we were splashing on water. That was lots of laughters! To speak the truth, I will try parasailing again!






After those activities, the time was around 3PM. We could feel that we were exhausted. However, I could see the smile on her face. That was what I made this anniversary trip for. In the end, I bought her a beautiful hat, and she loves it! We did went to take some pictures before we left. However, what surprised us was the people speaking Korean to us. I guess maybe because of my dear, she was wearing the hat which made people misunderstood that we were the Koreans.





Alright, it was 4PM - time to go back home. My dear missed this wonderful moments. And I was right about one thing. Life is worth having memories of fun.

No comments: