25 January 2010

Chapter 126: Why Feeling Pressurized?


During Vivit's wedding, everyone was watching the video with full of sensation. When the video had finished, many came to ask me about videography. And some even asked me how I manage to shoot the whole scenario by myself alone. "The video clip shows us that it could be more than two videographers. How many videographer are there?" In fact, it is true. God only used one person to shoot the whole wedding event.

Then one young lady said, "Jack, I am impressed. You indeed inherit a God-given talent. Hence I believe you must be enjoying your work when you are video-shooting."

"It is true that I enjoyed my work. yet I do have pressure."
Smiling as I replied.

Feeling surprised "Why feeling pressurized? You have the skills already."

"Allow me to explain... Though I praise God for giving me the talent, I still have pressure. The reason lies on people's big day which is WEDDING. To them, it is a precious day. They paid for the videography because they want their DAY to be remembered. And they place their GREAT TRUST in my hand. And how can I ruin their great wedding? We, who work in this field, will feel the same. We must find the best moments to capture. And forever the couple will remember the event, whenever they see the video. Though we have the skills, everything in the wedding event appeared only ONCE, not twice. Once the best moments are gone, it's gone forever."


As I was explaining, she nodded in agreement. I continued,

"That is why I still need God to help me in every video clip. I trust God. Every video business I pray hard, I must humble myself to allow God to reign in the video business. I will always pray when I do the video-shooting, such as 'God, help me to find a great angle.' I must always remind myself it is not me to make the wonderful video, but God Himself. With God's help, that is why, so far, every customer is satisfied with their wedding video. Not only I depend on God, I must also do every video clip in love as if I am serving God. Not only to satisfy every customer's desire, it must be pleasing to God too. God tells us to show our deeds to others, so that His name will be glorified. God gave me this talent; therefore, I must use it in the name of Jesus and glorify our God. To God be the glory!"


The lady, including the people around her who were listening to me, were amazed by God's wonderful work. Together they praised God, and asked me, "Jack, where is your namecard? We will help you to promote...

your videography."


Psalms 40:4
"Blessed is the man who makes the LORD his trust, who does not look to the proud, to those who turn aside to false gods."

No comments: