12 January 2010

Chapter 124: God Changes Life


In the dark period, lacking of money, thinking of something easy to grab some money...

In the darkness, it told me, "No business? Work in the pub is good. Or selling something illegal. Why work so hard for an income? Here it goes, come with me and you will see your reward."

At that time, I was craving for money. However, I was very clear that I could not sin against God. I must earn money which is legally pleased to God.
I MUST NOT SIN! God, I need to have finance to move on life. Why is the darkness knocking on my door? Is God still being in my life? I have lost my sense of God?

As I was thinking about money, I was going straight to Centerpoint. As I was entering the entrance, I saw two girls walking in front of me. When they were about to take the escalator, I saw something dropped from one girl's pocket. As I moved forward to see what it is,

...it was a stack of RM50 notes.
(Could be RM500)

Without hesitation, I picked it up and called "HEY! The girl over there...! You drop your money." Immediately, they turned back and they were amazed that I returned her the money. They thanked me and continued our own ways. After that, something stroked through my mind, saying
"I thought I need money seriously?!"

Sitting down on a chair, thinking "God, it must be You who have changed my life brightly. If I do not have You, I must confess... I would steal the money if I was a young boy. If You are not in my life, I would not return back the money especially the time when I was in need of money. If You are not in my life, I will not automatically do a good deed by returning money when I was critically facing financial problem."

"I am amazed by You, God. You do not let me gone astrayed, and my life is still in Your love. You had changed me into a better person who would not EVEN think of stealing when I saw the RM50 notes. Seriously, I know I need You, instead of money. My body, my soul, my spirit, my all, they need You. I would understand You will be my provider. Indeed, I would say...

You reign in my life."


Jonah 2:6
"To the roots of the mountains I sank down; the earth beneath barred me in forever. But you brought my life up from the pit, O LORD my God."

1 comment:

excalade89 said...

In this monetary system, we can't afford to be ethical. But thank God you overcame it :)

I just hope for a change in human sociology. With the economy falling down the drain and unemployment rates increasing, while recession is an issue, everybody begin to neglect ethics. I don't understand why the world still embrace the monetary system while 35,000 children die every single day by poverty and preventable diseases, and at the same time, making people more selfish and ignorant to wisdom.