16 November 2008

Chapter 19: God’s will

Written on 17 November 2008

“I believe this is God’s will.”


I always hear this sentence from people. Readers, DO NOT say this as if it’s a normal thing. Do you know that you are saying a serious thing? If it is not God’s will, you will be accountable to God. You need to be responsible for what you have said and done, i.e. God’s judgment.

As I had mentioned about Falsehood, many people do many wonders in the name of Jesus. However, not all of them go to Heaven, unless they follow Jesus properly and do God’s will. I believe those people also say this, “I believe this is God’s will.” before they start their “wonder” ministry – healing sick, casting out demons, gifted in music, and many other incredible things…etc


I know people will say, “We pray really hard for this. And I receive confirmation from God. This is God’s will.” Well, be careful on what you have said. It is because I cannot judge for what you have said, I cannot say you lie unless the lie is too obvious. Christians, please be careful.
(I urge you)

I would like to take Jack’s Stuff for an example. I never mention to anyone, saying, “Jack’s Stuff is God’s will. It is because now many people know me even outsiders.” NEVER!

I DO NOT dare to say this. I only say, “If God’s willing, Jack’s Stuff will be famous.” Sometimes, I said to some people, “God allows Jack’s Stuff to happen.”

“God allows…” and “God’s will” are two different matters.

Mark my words. “God allows…” is that when some situations happen exactly to what you had prayed. When people saw miracles happening, they will surely say, “This is God’s will!” In fact, it is NOT. Whether the miracles will happen, God can choose to allow either to let it happen or not. However, it is not God’s will.
_____________

Jonah 1:1; 3:2, 4, 10
"Go to the great city of Nineveh and preach against it, because its wickedness has come up before me."

"Go to the great city of Nineveh and proclaim to it the message I give you."

He proclaimed: "Forty more days and Nineveh will be overturned."

“When God saw what they did and how they turned from their evil ways, he had compassion and did not bring upon them the destruction he had threatened.”

_____________


In Book of Jonah, you can see that God has a choice to destroy the city of Nineveh. God chose to take away the destruction
because the people repented.

The word “will” means a fixed and persistent intent or purpose. God’s will is always the same now and forever. We must understand this. Wanna know God’s will? You need to cultivate a habit of reading bible yourself to find out. An example of God’s will is listed below.
_____________________

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”
_____________________

“God’s will” is fixed. God’s will never change. It always remains the same. Before the world was created, God has already set His will from the beginning, now and forever. If you say, “I believe this is God’s will”, yet this is not, you had committed a serious sin.
__________________

Exodus 20: 7
"You shall not misuse the name of the LORD your God, for the LORD will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name."
__________________


Do not simply use the name of the Lord by saying, “This is God’s will.” Instead of God’s will be done, it is our will be done. Be careful. Some cheaters are even worse, “I come in the name of Jesus to tell you this…” And I warn those who love to say, “The Lord says…”, “I sense the Lord is telling me…”… etc. God knows everything. Do not deceive yourself and God.
________________________

Ephesians 5: 17
“Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord's will is.”
________________________

So, please... I urge you. Do not simply say,
“I believe this is God’s will.” Instead, you should say, “If God’s willing…” or “God allows this to happen.”

Get the point?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

one more time this is rite man eh pray for me man i hope i can do his calling

Unknown said...

wonderful shares
link me (:
if u think its okay